Monday, April 1, 2013

A party in heaven and on earth :)

Here is a picture of the little party we had tonight to celebrate this boy's salvation :) The other volunteer (who was with me this morning) and I bought him some fun treats in town today. He was really excited :) Was also really special praying with him tonight before he went to bed, was so sweet to hear him pray.


Here is also another picture of us yesterday on Easter Sunday (some girls straightened my hair the night before with an clothes iron haha). 

3 comments:

  1. You have brought up a very fantastic points , thankyou for the post. Some really nice stuff on this internet site , I love it.
    event locations

    ReplyDelete
  2. ptL!

    "In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”
    -Luke 15:10

    ReplyDelete