Monday, April 1, 2013

A new brother in Christ today :)

The boy I have been working with accepted Christ as his Savior this morning! Another volunteer and I went through the gospel with him this morning, reading to him several Bible verses and drawing the picture of us separated from God and Jesus being the bridge to knowing God. He understood what we were sharing and wanted to pray to receive God's forgiveness and the salvation of his soul. I feel so blessed to have witnessed God's power to save the soul of this precious boy. I rejoice with such overflowing joy knowing that when I get to heaven this boy will be there too, able to walk and perfectly healed from all that he has had to endure in this life. And I rejoice knowing that he can experience the love of God and the freedom of God not only in heaven but here and now on this earth. What a great and good God we serve. All of heaven is celebrating right now the adoption of a new child of God today! Come and rejoice with us :)

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!
    Jose is a brother in Christ now! that is so so so encouraging.

    ReplyDelete