Sunday, March 31, 2013

Praise God!

Tonight, after tucking the boy I have been working with into bed, he told me that he wants to accept Jesus Christ!! I sat on his bed with him just holding him in my arms as we both cried. I told him that a lot of my friends and I have been praying for him to accept Christ. He wants to pray tomorrow morning with me and another volunteer who had a great gospel conversation with him a couple weeks ago. Please pray that his heart remains open and that nothing would prevent him from becoming a child of God tomorrow. I am so overcome by the goodness and power of God to answer prayer and save the lost. Indeed today He has shown me again why He came and died, why we celebrate Easter today. He came so that His magnificent love might be poured out upon undeserving sinners, so that we could be forgiven and adopted into His family forever to the praise of His Holy name.

I can't thank you enough for your prayers, I am overwhelmed by how God has answered them.

No comments:

Post a Comment